I fucking love MSParp.
Sooo legit, I wanna make people fansigns.
EVERYONE who reblogs this will get a fan sign made by me, based on the following:
- Music (if any)
I’m serious though guys. GO.
Every once in a while I’ll get reblogged by a cool URL and feel extremely accomplished.
(Here’s looking at you, gay-cake.)
Following weekend reports that teen pop sensation Justin Bieber visited the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, local Bieber fan Khloe McNeal, 13, announced Monday that she was ‘jealous’ of the 15-year-old Holocaust victim. “Biebs went to her house? So unfair,” said the diehard ‘Belieber’ of the persecuted Jewish teen who, after hiding from the Nazis for two years in a cramped attic, died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp just weeks before its liberation. “What makes her so special that she gets a shout out? I retweet him every day and he mentions her by name and calls her a ‘great girl?’ Ugh.” McNeal went on to say that she was so envious of Frank that she wanted to “literally die,” adding that “some girls just have all the luck.”
Oh dear god…
I just threw up in my mouth.
Before you get agitated, please bear in mind that this is a satirical article from the Onion.
can someone please make an AU where all the trolls are small enough to be held in hands by humans and just
can we make that a thing?? can we call it tinystuck or something
Oh my god yes.
gr8writingtips’ 1829 follower giveaway!
writing implements and other fun lil things for one lucky winner! thought it was about time i did one of these to thank tumblr’s writers for being so gr8
prizes the chosen one will receive (in image order):
- wreck this journal by keri smith
- paperchase notebook with pockets
- useful novel editing kit, consisting of gr8 motivational stickers (3 packs), post-it notes (2 packs), highlighters, and pens that i unashamedly bought from tesco
- how not to write a novel by howard mittelmark and sandra newman and some magnetic bookmarks
and if this gets very popular, i will acquire two more copies of how not to write a novel and some stickers for two further lucky people!
- only one reblog per day, please, i don’t want to be spamming anyone too much! and likes do count
- i’d rather you didn’t delete this text, but if you must please add a clear link back to the original post and a note that it should not be removed
- no bots/giveaway blogs
- you do not have to be following me (but it would be lovely if you do)
- your ask/submit box needs to be open so i can tell you if you win. if the winner doesn’t respond within three days, i will choose a new winner
- any questions, feel free to ask
giveaway ends april 30th, 2013. the winner will be chosen randomly using random.org and be messaged the next day. i will ship internationally for free, and of course you have to be okay with giving me your mailing address
Fuchsia-Thief’s 200 Follower Giveaway!
Yay so I recently made 200 followers! Thanks to everyone! What better way to celebrate than with a giveaway! This is a Homestuck blog so it’s going to be a Homestuck giveaway!
What you could win!:
- If you win and are not following me - $50 to spend on anything in the topatoco/ what pumpkin store!
- If you win and are following me - 30 extra dollars! that’s right, $80 to spend in the topatoco/ what pumpkin store!
- If you win and are one of the original 200 followers - 50 extra dollars! a whopping (well whopping for me at least) $100 to spend in the topatoco/ what pumpkin store! Plus a secret extra something~
- No giveaway blogs of course, I will check!
- Reblog as much as you like, but don’t spam!
- You don’t have to be following me, but you obviously get more if you do! (Plus you are missing out on my fabulous blog!)
- Likes count, but I only see them once
- I will be using a random number generator to pick the winner!
- For now, I will only pick one winner (but I am considering extending to three)
Ends May 1st! Good luck!